BOC: Need Aid

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Aug 7 01:37:18 EDT 1996

On  6-AUG-1996 08:53:45.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Once again the FAQ proves to be a valuable BOC reference!  :-)

I know, John, and I knew you'd be annoyed by my request. (G)
I swore I'd printed
out the FAQ long ago (I know I did 'cause I helped edit it)
but couldn't find it anywhere and didn't know how to
find it on the Web or wherever it is...

   >Out of all the BOC compilations, I think the *On Flame With Rock And
   >Roll* is a rather interesting one, and is a decent thing for the
   >non-BOC fan that wants a cheap CD that will give them a flavor of
   >BOC.  Sure, us BOC fans with all the CDs have little use for this
   >disc (unless you want to have a version of "Career of Evil" without
   >the "do it to your daughter" line).

Once again, I'll remind that the whole vocal track is different -- same
lyrics besides daughter/oughtta, but different performance...

  >John

Thanks.

Chuck

`[1;36;47mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive