OFF: Motorhead remasters...

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Aug 7 07:39:36 EDT 1996

>Have just discovered that all of the early MH albums have now been re-released
>on CD in a remastered format, apparently with generous serving of bonus tracks.
>Anybody got any of these yet???  Where/by whom were they released??

        Haven't heard about this!  But I was holding off on buying most of
the old albums in case it happened! ;)  Haven't seen them in the UK, though
I'll take a look while I'm down in London.

        Speaking of which, I'm nomailing for a bit as Tania and I head out
to Oxfordshire for the Cropredy Folk Fest (by way of London to plague
Andy a bit and re-inflict the Leonard Nimoy "Bilbo" song on him ;)
so I'll be back on my regularly scheduled boc-l sometime next week!

> Keith H. (FAA)
> 'Born to lose'

Carl
'Live to Win'

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)