HW: Re: Life On Mars..?

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Aug 7 17:15:08 EDT 1996

> I don't know about the bacteria issue...there is certainly some
> bacteria/life in Antarctica, although buried in the ice there's
> probably very little.  But I wouldn't count this out as a contamination
> problem.

Heh! I can suddenly bring this on topic - dubiously....    I've just
remembered Nik Turner's 'Martian Disco Stomp' "You shovel it in at the
front.   You sh*t it out at the rear.   Is there any life on Mars?".

Clearly a secret code to warn us about Martian bacteria that the Govt.
scientists were obviously keeping quiet about at the time  8-)

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk