This is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic?

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Aug 6 18:11:17 EDT 1996

>Mike Parkington wrote:
>>
>> When I was at a Hawkwind gig some years ago, I think it was Chronicle of the Black Sword, I bought a book by Kris Tait "This is Hawkwind do
>not Panic" I think
>>

>Is the first book availible anywhere or is it long out of print and an
>expensive kollektor's item?
>
>Christian

It is long out of print, but if you search real hard, a copy might pop
up here or there.  I recently spotted a copy in Lakewood, Ohio, that a
used vinyl store owner had, and he had to go to the UK to get it.
It was $21, and no, it is no longer there. Sorry

Duane