Brain Surgeon spinoff bands

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Aug 9 00:54:48 EDT 1996

Awhile back someone posted a long list of possible names for spinoff bands
from Hawkwind (Pinkwind, Twinkwind, etc.).

I was wondering what it would be like if this were true for the Brain Surgeons:

Pinky & The Brain Surgeons - narf!

Refrain Surgeons - coverband that only remember the chorus

Train Surgeons - band composed of BOC-L people who thought Albert's
                line "Ant Track Tools" on Imaginos was really
                "Amtrak Trains"

Grain Surgeons - An excuse to re-use the cult classic picture of the reaper
in a wheatfield

Drain Surgeons - Current line-up fronted by Amanda Plumber

Crane Surgeons -

Strain Surgeons -

Rain Surgeons -

Brain Sturgeons - Russian tribute band from Caspian Sea fishing villiage.

.... this appears to be going nowhere.
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm