Brain Surgeon spinoff bands

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Aug 9 16:19:16 EDT 1996

>>Strain Surgeons -
>BS after blowing up the PA during an important showcase?
>
>Plane Surgeons - TWA bomb squad

Inhumane Surgeons - repeat the above joke at the start of every show

Braille Surgeons - Blind masters of scalpel

Terrain Surgeons - work part time as landscapers

Thane Surgeons - Albert plays the bagpipes

Slain Surgeons - band plays benefit to dead abortion doctors (please, no
comments)

Domain Surgeons - masters of internet site names based on their songs

Wane Surgeons - songs about the interest level in this thread...

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm