Life On Mars..?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Aug 9 16:19:18 EDT 1996

>Steve
>swann at panix.com
>
>(of course, the real hero should have been a dog named Amiga).  :-)

Geez, didn't know there were others on this list.  I was an Amiga programmer
for a number of years various companies (mainly Micro-Systems Software and
later RGB ("Amilink") Computer & Video) up until they went under, they let
us all go within a month of the official demise....    Back at RGB, doing
PAL to NTSC or SECAM or whatever back and forth was a snap, I had all the
junk on my desk....  anyways, that time is past, I guess.   Don't do any
video editing anymore, haven't pulled the old machine out of the garage in
awhile now.  Right at the end we were doing an editor for Opalvision
(Australian co.) which would be part of a suite, still have some of the
stuff that came to naught lying around...  I can't think of a good way to
tie this into BOC or Hawkwind, though...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random
Guildmaster of Reeves
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm