Martian Independence ..?

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Sun Aug 11 21:00:37 EDT 1996

Bill Stewart writes:

> According to reports from former CIA Remote Veiwers there is still
> intelligent life on Mars,  just under the surface. Also the Martians have a
> colony in the USA under Baldy Mountain in New Mexico, as well as colonies in
> the jungles of Central America. And whataya think of that?

someone's been watching too many re-runs of Independence Day ??  8-))))

Well I guess Roswell will never be the same again after this film.
It does seem that Hawkwind managed to time their Alien album well - did
they know this film was being made?   I was almost expecting there to
be a stall outside the cinema entrance selling posters to promote it!

cheers

jill

Obwierdcinema> A US president quoting Dylan Thomas in a Shakespearean
context against Aliens from outer space......   I dunno.

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk