HW: R. Calvert...8 years on...

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 15 01:01:00 EDT 1996

> Anybody else remember where they were??

I was in a stall in the ladies room at the Ritz in NYC (old Studio 54) with
my wife and a girl who was touring with HW from the UK -The Zenon Codex Tour-
when I was told. Pretty shocking stuff as was the news that Simon House and
Huwey were not with the band.
regards,
Bill Stewart

PS hey rj , how is it you can go to England at the drop of a hat but gettin
you to come to NY is like pullin teeth.  Do I have to have HW play in my
living room? ;-))