off: Singapore

Jonathan M Thompson wildcat at PRYSM.NET
Fri Aug 16 04:24:18 EDT 1996

> Hawkwind will ever play there.  I doubt they will ever play
> in Singapore either, as most their hairstyles would probably
> be against the law as well.

I was there and had my hair to the middle of my back. Singapore has
death for "Drug Dealers" you are shot on site no if, ands or buts. As
far as everything else HW will probably not play there because of the
mind set of the Government of Singapore not for any other reason.

That was my $0.02.

Jonathan M. Thompson, SCA: Jonathan MacAlpine
wildcat at prysm.net