SR cover

Baron Bloom spacy at TELEPORT.COM
Mon Aug 19 04:01:36 EDT 1996

             This may interest some collectors?
   When I was at the 94 Nik Turner show in my home town Portland, OR, u.s.
I bought a few items. With the Items I bought I recieved an insert for the
up and commming new  Space Ritual 94 (cleopatra). I have recently purchased
the cd and I found out that the graphics are kind of different, on the
cover and on one of the fold out pannels "D-Rider". The newer pannel that
represents D-Rider I would say is not an improvement, i'm not sure about
the cover?

,BB

http://www.teleport.com/~spacy/