BOC: Bolle/Club Ninja

Tue Aug 20 09:07:05 EDT 1996

Interesting observations from Bolle as always.  Seeing that he seems to
have a current fondness for CN, it's rather odd that the head of BOC's
fanclub likes CN, whereas most BOC fans hate it (all Club Ninja lovers --
please, I'm generalizing here -- no need to once again jump to the album's
defense telling me how X, Y, and Z are actually good tracks on the
album - hey, I listen to it too on ocassion).

On a related note, Jean-Luc Carrier, the guy who runs the French BOC
fanclub, recently informed me that there is no CD release of Club
Ninja with the first (i.e. "UK") mix -- that mix does appear on the
vinyl release of the 1st mix, as well as some UK singles off that
album.

John

"These go to eleven..." Nigel Tufnel, Spinal Tap