HW: CDs available

Stier, Christopher Christopher.Stier at LEXIS-NEXIS.COM
Tue Aug 20 10:57:00 EDT 1996

On my luch hour, I popped over to the local record shop across the
street from my office and noted the following CDs in the Hawkwind
section.  If anyone is interested in any of them, drop me a private
e-mail and I can grab them for you.  Now, they're not anything special
but they may help fill holes in someone's collection...

Alien 4 (EBS - Jewel Boxed version) $15.99
Psychedelic Warlords (Cleopatra) $15.99
Hall Of The Mountain Grill (One Way) $9.99
Chronicle Of The Black Sword (Griffin 1994 not the live one) $15.99
Hawkwind (One Way) $10.49
BBC 1 Live In Concert $24.99
California Brainstorm $12.99
Robert Calvert Lucky Leif (BGO) $18.99