Who is the Cyber Hippy?

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Aug 20 16:52:23 EDT 1996

> >I thought it was 'Hippie.'  Is this a UK/US differentiation?
> >theo--an original hipp**
>
>         Hippy is listed in my UK dictionary as a variant of Hippie.
> I don't know if this spelling is accepted in the US or not.
>
>         How old do you have you have to be to qualify as an
> _original_ hipp**  ?  ;-)
>
> Martyn

Well, pretty much ancient, I'd say.  Age varies, but I think anyone
who attended rock concerts, protests, love-ins, etc. pre-1970 would
qualify, regardless of age.  And you'd have to have been a longhair
as well.  Hair requirement waived for women, of course.
theo