sabbath/moorcock?

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Wed Aug 21 11:04:00 EDT 1996

joe, im sorry but i fail to see much similarity tween this and any of
moorcocks work.i think that any likeness is probably added by the
mind of a wishful listener.the lyrics are vague,and if you ask me,
almost meaningless without some further input.
i dont mean this as a cut on sabbath, i love them,always have,and always
will.
ask me and we got another case like deep purples stormbringer vs.
mm's. stormbringer.  apart from the name,there is no similarity,
and the word stormbringer is not, like, a rare combination of images
or anything.sounds like an amerindian concept to me.  rj