sabbath/moorcock?

simon sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Thu Aug 22 06:41:00 EDT 1996

Reply to Johan Edlundh about sabbath/moorcock?

>I'm no Eternal Champion expert, so I'd be glad if the Moorcock enthusiasts
>here (Allan?) would sort this out for me...

>\\joe

All sounds a bit vague to me. I've never heard any other mention of this
relating to MM.

By the way, This may be a good time to mention (shameless plug or what?) my
new web site which has some MM interviews on it (more to be added). If anybody
has any interesting MM articles or interviews I would be very interested in
seeing them. E-mail me.

Anyway the address is village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/simain.html

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk