Michael Moorcock 's Singing Enagagement NYC (8/19)[radio](fwd)

simon sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Thu Aug 22 06:41:14 EDT 1996

Reply to Allan T Grohe Jr about Re: Michael Moorcock 's Singing Enagagement
NYC (8/19)[radio](fwd)
>        here's the news from Jim Freund who taped the reading for
>        WBAI--it will be broadcast, along with an interview on
>        saturday 8/24 on WBAI 99.5 FM (new york city) 5-7am.

>        the show's name is "hour of the wolf" i will be trying to
>        get a copy from a friend in nyc but if there's anyone on the
>        list over there who can definitely tape it please email me!

>dave
>----

>Allan.

I'd love a copy of this if it happens. If anybody knows a way of getting a
copy to the UK then I love to hear from them.

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk