NT's LP

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Aug 22 22:13:26 EDT 1996

On 22 Aug 96 at 0:02, Troy Harris wrote:

>  I have just recently bought NT's "past or future" CD, and I have a query
> for anyone who is "in the know".  Who are in the photos in the inner
> sleeve?  You know, the one's in the "spheres".

I've only got a photocopy of it (thanks Chuck .... it arrived this
morning!), but from what I can tell .......

Sphere 1: Copy nopt clear enough .... Nik's on the right end of the
couch though

Sphere 2: Nik in Space suit (same one used for darXtar gig last year)

Sphere 3: Nik & ????

Sphere 4: Hard to tell ... could be Len Del Rio

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may