etc.

Baron Bloom spacy at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Aug 23 03:18:41 EDT 1996

       Sorry for that trippy night message. Sometimes when I come home
after a few beers I blaze the computer and do funny things. That night was
pretty spacy because the sky was compleatly clear and I believe I was
slightly affected by the gravational forces of the bright moon, etc.

       Nik and Helios sure rip hard togather on the hyperventilation track
of Busting Through The Van Allan Belt (Helios Creed)!!!

       Yes the Doremi shield is pretty dam good. I have a few of those
stickers in the Nik Turner version stuck onto my Mountain Bike. I love the
font that spells out Nik Turner.

I think Cleopatra is lacking in originality when they design Hawkwinds
cd's, by using standard fonts, etc.!

I have used some unique fonts that I made for the American Hawk Tales and
for the and comming Hawk u.s.

          ,BB

http://www.teleport.com/~spacy/