Spiral Realms Live

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Aug 23 09:13:00 EDT 1996

       Hello,

            Anyone heard the new Spiral Realms live CD? What do you think of
       the version of Forge of Vulcain? I haven't heard it yet..

       Has anyone been trading around any live HW tapes from the last tour
       with Steppenwolf, Aerospace Age Inferno, etc.... Please contact me.

       SCott

       P.S. Going to be in England for a few day (Sept 17,22,23). Anything
       going on. This is part of a trip to Copenhagen for a job interview.

       ObCs- The HEADS- Relaxing with the HEads