sabbath/moorcock?/Neil Young

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Sat Aug 24 07:25:49 EDT 1996

Martyn says--

> >And Neil Young has the voice of a nightingale
>         Now there I agree with you.  BTW has anyone listened to
> "Broken Arrow".  I think I like it but it is taking me a while to
> get into it for some reason

I really like Broken Arrow. The compositions are extremely good, Crazy
Horse is in fine form, and Neil seems to have realized that he sounds a
lot better when he's singing quietly. :-) The "slide the CD in the sleeve
and scratch the hell out of it" packaging is, however, BS.

> ObHWcontent
>  Neil Young comes 2nd to HW for representation in my CD collection

HW comes in a fairly distant 2nd to Frank Zappa in my CD collection. :-)

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse