HW : SHOCK RUMOR

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sat Aug 24 15:51:43 EDT 1996

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996, Jon Browne wrote:

> I've just been told that Alan Davey is to quit, apparently over a
> finacial dispute.
> This is an unsubstanciated rumour but it's from a pretty good source,
> who's been right in the past, sadly.

That sucks; but then Alan is the drummer--hasn't HW gone through more
drummers than any other musician?  It was, perhaps, bound to happen
sometime... :-(

> What a fucking bummer of a week. My house got burgled AGAIN, four days
> later my car got ripped off with my HW COVERS tapes in it.

Can't do anything about the former (and you have my condolences), but I'm
sure we can get you another set of Covers.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_