ALL: PLEASE USE SUBJECT HEADERS!

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 24 20:13:34 EDT 1996

Renders the filtering system absolutely USELESS if people persist in posting
without the proper headers--i.e., HW, BOC, OFF, etc. The reason I didn't use
one here is cuz this is not OFF topic but more ON than mosta the stuff that's
tying up my phone line lately. Frinstance, out of the 15 posts I just
received from BOC-L, only 3 had subject/filter thing right...  Fine to
discuss Sabbath and announce Dio and share the latest penis jokes, but please
mark 'em according to instructions...'cause it makes downloading the daily
tonnage a source of dread rather than joy and/or fun...
Moderator PLEASE take note-
THANX
grump mode etc...
DF