No BOC dates?!

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Aug 25 00:07:01 EDT 1996

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996, jean l delacour wrote:

> Has anyone wondered why this is the last weekend that BOC have any shows
> scheduled.  The play Massillion, OH tonight and De Kalb, ILL on Sat, but
> I believe that this is the 1st time in a long time that BOC have nothing
> scheduled to play.
>
> 1)  Are they going into the studio finally?

  According to our patron saint, Bolle, they are indeed going into the
studio.  He is adamant about this.  (not Adam Ant, adamant)

> 2)  Or is E. BLoom "resting" his voice?

  Good thing anybody sounds great in the studio.

> 3)  Does anybody have any info on why no shows have been booked?

 No, I just listen to ETL over and over for my gigs.  (griping poor ol'
Aussies again :) !)

> God bless...

  You too,

> Manuel &