HW New Topic

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Aug 25 10:27:44 EDT 1996

(lots o' snippage)
>> If I were to vote, I suppose I'd choose the Warrior image as my favourite
>> Hawkwind icon (and my favourite album cover of all time), and the Sonic Attack
>> lettering.
>
>Wow, you just picked like the IMHDrunkenO opinion the most cliche'd pair
>of Spinal Tappy sleez-logos.... I'd say the classic one is the 'ol
>double headed hawk pioneered on HotMG onward thru IitBotFtbD etc and
>beyond (infinite variations here).......if not the nazi/commie-like
>iconic ASAM one for saying "klunk" when ya look at
>it........ifyaknowhwatimean.
>
>christian

I would, without a doubt, consider The Dream of Isis cover on Space Ritual
to be there best.  I have even considerd having that cover put on a
t-shirt or having it embroidered on the back of a jean jacket.

Some of my friends, who do not particularly care for HW, have even admitted
that HW has the absolute best artwork on their covers that they have ever
seen.

Duane