HW : Davey Rumor Stopped : Hooray!

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Aug 26 04:33:48 EDT 1996

In message <01I8OS99NDDY3FPWHH at MR.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>, "Scott Heller (617)
724-7762" <HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU> writes
>   Hello,
>
>       I have just been told by Chris Bruce that is not true! Alan and
>   the band are on great terms. The rumor started because Alan was not
> able to play at the french festival and Jerry filled in for him. Davey
>       is not out of the band.. bad rumor.........

Thanks for squashing that one, Scott, I've cheered up considerably!
You can understand why I posted the rumour though, I hope. For a start,
this guy's not been wrong before on Hawk-news! I'm glad he was, though.
Alan would be *very* hard to replace now.
--
Jon Browne