OFF: sabbath/moorcock? -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor BLAUCHNO at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Mon Aug 26 10:44:38 EDT 1996

>>> Stephen Swann <swann at MINDVOX.COM> 08/22/96 06:35pm >>>
But this post pretty much agrees in total with my perception Dio's
career: _Heaven and Hell_ and Rainbow's _Rising_ are definitely the
high points.  I've been looking for the remastered _Heaven and Hell_,
but the damn things sells out as fast the local record stores can
stock it.  _Rising_... well, I just keep praying.  :-)

I have rising on disk. I think I got it at a used CD store. That anyone would
buy this on CD then trade it... blasphemy.

Also, a friend of mine keeps insisting that I should listen to _Long
Live Rock 'n Roll_.  The title appalls me, but this particular friend
has almost never been wrong on the subject of music....

Well if you like _Rising_ get _Long Live Rock and Roll_ and get Ritchie
Blackmoors _Rainbow_ . These are the Rainbow big 3 IMHO.

Brad L.   blauchno at deq.state.ut.us