was...new arrival...now OFF: UFO

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Aug 27 14:16:32 EDT 1996

> > out here.  Now back to the regularly scheduled UFO talk...
> >
> > Mike.
>
> Personally, I stopped listening to them after MS left...

Which time?  The first time, or just this past year, when he left mid-US tour?
I was lucky enough to see them before this unfortunate event.  Pretty good
show...it was just like seeing the 'Strangers in the Night' tour.  A bit
nostalgic I suppose, but I wasn't old enough to have seen them in the late
70's, so it was like travelling in time.  :)

I haven't heard the reunion album though (Walk on Water)...I think there's some
problem getting it now, as the future of the band is uncertain again (I
suppose).

Keith H. (FAA)