HW: Next concept

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Aug 27 14:24:59 EDT 1996

Hey folks...

I was just wondering what the next HW concept could/should be.  Several people
here have said that Brock et al. must've known something ahead of time about
the recent surge in interest on Alien life-forms (due to Roswell, Independence
Day, Martian bacteria, Fox TV, etc.), so I was thinking that maybe they should
try to hit on a new concept that will grow big in the next year or so.

Any ideas??

All I could think of was 'Space Macarena'.  You know, Ron Tree could program
his mad robot to do the Macarena dance on stage, and Brock & Davey could
program their synthesizers to do the song with some added space effects.  And
then the part of the 'Macarena' girl could be portrayed by the android woman
that 'moans another's name' in Spirit of the Age.

Whaddya think??

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Gawd...I hope nobody thought I was serious on this idea.... :)