New arrival

Tue Aug 27 15:06:13 EDT 1996

Mike sez:

>I guess that shows you how new I am here. :)

Well, the following questions would be a clearer indication of a newbie
round here:

1. So what's the latest BOC album?
2. How come the Bouchard's aren't in BOC anymore, and when are they going
to rejoin the band?
3. When did Buck Dharma shave off his moustache?
4. Does the BOC drummer still play with a Godzilla mask?
5. Are there any BOC compilations available on CD?
6. Do they still use lasers?

;-)

BTW, some of these questions are answered in the BOC FAQ, although I don't
think there's any info on Buck's missing facial hair.

John

"We may be gods, or just big marionettes - and the sun never sweats."
-- Spinal Tap