HW: Next concept

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Tue Aug 27 15:25:02 EDT 1996

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Keith A Henderson wondered:

> I was just wondering what the next HW concept could/should be.  Several people
> here have said that Brock et al. must've known something ahead of time about
> the recent surge in interest on Alien life-forms (due to Roswell, Independence
> Day, Martian bacteria, Fox TV, etc.), so I was thinking that maybe they should
> try to hit on a new concept that will grow big in the next year or so.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> All I could think of was 'Space Macarena'.  You know, Ron Tree could program
> his mad robot to do the Macarena dance on stage, and Brock & Davey could
> program their synthesizers to do the song with some added space effects.  And
> then the part of the 'Macarena' girl could be portrayed by the android woman
> that 'moans another's name' in Spirit of the Age.

Actually, instead of a mad robot, I was thinking that they could team up
again with Sam Fox and she could be the "Macarena Girl."  Surely a move
destined to pull in the punters...

(She could even do the Space Macarena in a cage suspended above the stage.;)

> P.S.  Gawd...I hope nobody thought I was serious on this idea.... :)

D'oh!

;-)

Cheers,

Paul.