NT's LP

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Tue Aug 27 21:49:06 EDT 1996

On 27 Aug 96 at 1:48, HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:

>    >> >  I have just recently bought NT's "past or future" CD, and I have
>    >a query
>    >> > for anyone who is "in the know".  Who are in the photos in the inner
>    >> > sleeve?  You know, the one's in the "spheres".
>    >>
>    >> I've only got a photocopy of it (thanks Chuck .... it arrived this
>    >> morning!), but from what I can tell .......
>
> Hey, Paul. How about a review?? :)

A review of photocopied liner notes? Neat concept ;^)

Seriously folks, if any of you have missed my infamous reviews .... I
promise to start catching up again one day soon .....

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may