BOC: Clubs vs. Arenas

Wed Aug 28 14:30:18 EDT 1996

Well, my recollection is that from around '75 to '82, BOC headlined
at most of the major venues, or at least places that (in my estimation)
seated around 10-15 thousand.  Rankin' up there with some of the other
major acts of the day (The Who, The Stones, etc.) might be a bit of a
stretch - although my guess is BOC played in alot of the same venues,
but for one show as oppossed to 2 or 3.

Perhaps Albert could give us a better idea of what size halls/crowds
BOC played to on a regular basis during their heyday (haven't heard
much from him these days - busy mixing?).

John