HW : Hey Star-rats.

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Wed Aug 28 17:52:05 EDT 1996

At 10:08 AM 8/28/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Do you have any comment to make on this scurilous and hopefully
>unfounded rumour about Alan, which horribly keeps persisting?

I can't comment too much on this but I would just say that there were
problems concerned with the recent gig in France which had more to do with
the lighting rigging. This seems to have brought some other things into the
open and the band are dealing with it. As to speculation that Alan is
leaving, has been asked to leave or has fallen out with the band, only time
will tell.

Yours,
        Star_Rats