HW : Hey Star-rats.

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHLINK.FR
Thu Aug 29 13:03:41 EDT 1996

In message ID <E0uw5JW-0001At-00 at taurus.cus.cam.ac.uk> on 29/08/96,
BOC/Hawkwind Discussion L wrote:

~~~
~~~> If Alan left now, it would rank as one of the band's great losses.
~~~
~~~        It would unquestionably be the dumbest thing since sacking
~~~Lemmy.  I can understand a lot of the line-up changes, for example
~~~sacking Nik (who was, after all, later sacked by his own band in ICU!).
~~~        Who the hell could replace Alan effectively?

all sacking is a loss, but I think Harvey Bainbridge could add to his bass,
vocals, synth and texts...or let hire Lemmy again...!

Olivier

Via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).