HW : Hey Star-rats.

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHLINK.FR
Thu Aug 29 13:03:53 EDT 1996

In message ID <199608291232.NAA03487 at neptune.shef.ac.uk> on 29/08/96,
BOC/Hawkwind Discussion L wrote:

~~~As an aside, I've been wondering what Alan would do without HW. I mean
~~~how do you make a living after 10 years in HW, actually how do you make
~~~a living for 10 years IN HW! It'd be a pity to see him go the HLL route
~~~and end up playing in pubs to 10 people who only want to hear HW stuff!
~~~Maybe he could join Uncle Niks band?

I doubt of this last proposal...last time I asked Alan about Nik being back
with HW, he grinned and said " never !!!..."; but I propose that Alan takes
Lemmy's place in Motorhead when this one retires!!!!

Olivier

Via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).