HW : Hey Star-rats.

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Thu Aug 29 11:35:07 EDT 1996

Star_rats wrote:

> For God's sake, it was a just a phrase!! As far as I know he hasn't been
> asked to leave, do a handstand or dress up in a pantomine horse costume.

So as what HAS Alan been asked to dress? Handstands in a pantomime
horse costume? whilst playing bass? No wonder he's leaving ;-)

> Don't read into what isn't there.

But unsubstantiated rumours are such fun. Is it true that Ron Tree
has quit to join Oasis? And what about Liam (or is it Noel) Gallagher
- the one who looks like Paul McCartney circa 1969 and gets to wake up
next to Patsy Kensit anyway - replacing him?

Oh, yeah :-) right?

Chris