HW: Bad Rumor

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Thu Aug 29 15:14:48 EDT 1996

OK folks...

Ya'll should check out the recently updated Hawkwind web site (the 'official'
one).  Not only is Part one of the Brock Q&A on-line, but there's an
announcement to start posting your questions for Alan Davey!

So, should the first one be...

"Alan, are you still *in* the band??"

Just wondering.....Keith H. (FAA)

PS.  BTW, I haven't yet finished reading all of Brock's responses (most are
rather brief...a man of few words I guess).  But he did have a rather
interesting response to the question of HW Unplugged!!  Guess it confirms the
rumours of such a thing happening are completely untrue.