HW : Hey Star-rats.

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Aug 29 17:41:42 EDT 1996

Chris states:

>As an aside, I've been wondering what Alan would do without HW. I mean
>how do you make a living after 10 years in HW, actually how do you make
>a living for 10 years IN HW! It'd be a pity to see him go the HLL route
>and end up playing in pubs to 10 people who only want to hear HW stuff!
>Maybe he could join Uncle Niks band?

Hmmmm, now lets see....

Dave Brock                         Nik Turner
Richard Chadwick                   Del Detmar
Ron Tree                           Simon House
(unknown bassist)                  Alan Davey

Now who gets to say they are Hawkwind?

Duane