HW: Original SR release

Mike Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Aug 30 14:29:37 EDT 1996

I recently managed to find a mint condition Space Ritual poster sleeve in
a charity shop for the very princely sum of ten pounds, the records seem
never to been played and the cover is in awfully good nick. But enough of
the bragging at my good luck, I now get to the point of this message,
despite everything else appearing pukkah the inner sleeves are plain paper
rather than the orance/yellow patterned ones. What I wish to know form
those more knowledgeable than me is was SR released with a poster sleeve
and ordinary paper inners, or has someone (for strange and arcane
reasons) swapped them?

thanks

Mike w