HW : Hey Star-rats.

SKARSOL skarsol at EROLS.COM
Fri Aug 30 15:26:56 EDT 1996

Duane Hoyt wrote:

> >Carl's message dated: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:31:10 BST
> >>
> >>         Who the hell could replace Alan effectively?
> >
> >Lemmy?
> >
> >        //niko
> >

> Wishful thinking, but I doubt if he would have anything to do with the
> whole thing at this point anyway. The two bands are way too different
> in styles anymore.  Is the supposed departure of Alan possibly due to the
> fact he wants input into the band's music, and Brock wants to be
> strctly Brock's music with interchangable musicians filling in, playing
> what Brock wants them to play?  I hope not.
>
> Duane

i think alans input has been tremendous,and from conversations with him
he seems well satisfied as well.
i think it was only a careless rumor(not on yer part jon),and should be
ignored until a name is attached to it.
i cant tell u how many times ive heard the phrase 'very reliable source'
attached to utter nonsense.
it seems to me that plenty of time has passed,and that if there was a
shred of truth to it,it would have been confirmed by now.
so perhaps the best thing would be to let this thread die until some-
thing substantial appears....    rj