the bass ritual

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Aug 31 07:39:40 EDT 1996

> this i heard directly from him on tour.
>    alan bought doremi,and gave it a spin.he was dazzled by the bass lines in one of the
> tunes(cant remember which).at this time he didnt know what the insrument was called.
>    he rushed down to his local music store(instruments),with a recording of the song,
> and to the proprietor excitedly asked "what's that instrument there?"
> the guy told him it was called a bass guitar,and that was when alan decided to play
> bass.

        My guess for the track in question is probably "Time We Left".
The bass on that is amazing--it certainly inspires me!  That alone
catapults the Doremi version of the song well beyond the Space Ritual
version and IMO its worth having the remastered version for that track
_alone_ (the others are great too, but even if it was just that .... :)

Cheers,
Carl