HW: Rumours of wars

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 31 22:25:48 EDT 1996

>He seems to be a really nice, decent, calm, honest sort of guy.  I can't
>imagine what has gone wrong but I fervently hope that whatever it is can
>be sorted out.

Yep, I agree, aside from being an intregal part of the HW sound, Allan is a
gentleman.
As far as speculating on what went wrong, who can tell what goes on behind
closed doors between friends and business partners, when your friend happens
to be in business with you (and I'm sure Alan and Dave are real close) all
sorts of crazy things can happen because there is personal aspect to the
business relationship that tends to make small things seem bigger then they
are.  Sure hope this can be resolved with Alan remaining in the band.  It all
seems quite sad, but this is in fact Hawkwind.

regards,
Bill Stewart