HW: RE: OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Sun Dec 1 09:00:59 EST 1996

The thing is, Chris, that although it undoubtedly sucks the big one, it's
really old news. I was most upset with the removal of King Simon's name from
"The Iron Dream", which is well out of order.  (Although since they
Bastard-ized it with the "silicon chip" lyric, maybe that's what he'd want...)

Turner is just as bad, on the _Prophets of Time_ album, where he took all Fred
and Trev's songs and dropped their names - I gather Fred actually tried to
chase him for royalties, but basically the money was disappearing into some
bank account in California, and there was no way Fred could afford the legal
fees to mount a case, and even if he'd won he'd still have been out of pocket
at the end.

And who really wrote "Motorway City", eh? :)

- Andy