HW: RE: OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Sun Dec 1 09:19:34 EST 1996

>Turner is just as bad, on the _Prophets of Time_ album, where he took all Fred
>and Trev's songs and dropped their names - I gather Fred actually tried to
>chase him for royalties, but basically the money was disappearing into some
>bank account in California, and there was no way Fred could afford the legal
>fees to mount a case, and even if he'd won he'd still have been out of pocket
>at the end.

Not only does that album suck big time, but I believe it's a pun on "Profits
of Time"... concious or not.

As for Calvert's case in particular, not only is he unable to do anything about
it (being dead and all), and I find it extremely hypocritical to dedicate
'Future Reconstructions' to his memory when they are basically ripping off
their dead friend at the same time!

Christian