HW: OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Dec 2 05:49:00 EST 1996

On 02 Dec 08:57, Christian Mumford wrote:
> >> (The Dream Goes On)
> >> 1. If you guessed "The Business Trip" from 1993 and credit the song
> >> Brock, you are apparantly right! However, it's really called "The
> >> Iron Dream" and was written by Simon King and appeared on "Quark,
> >> Strangeness & Charm" in 1977 - strange huh? Just slap some lyrics
> >> about silicon chips in your head onto it, and it's a new song!

There are no lyrics on "The Dream Goes On".  Are You Losing Your Mind?

I knew that Turner wasn't credited for "Do That", and put that down
to tit-for-tat (in any case, "Do That" is only the chorus of Turner's
song).  I hadn't noticed that Calvert had been dropped from the credits,
and I'm very surprised, because the Hawks usually credit him for his
work.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.