BOC, first album revisited

Jason Scruton scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Mon Dec 2 10:17:05 EST 1996

> Okay,
>
> So we have heard much of the first induction into HW from the fans, so
>how about BOC?
Sure...

One halloween i sat watching the boob tube, upon which the motion picture
Halloween was playing..it was fairly dull. typical freak drama.  :)
Then....out of the radio of the heroine's car came the sound of something
so evilly hypnotic, so spine chilling I had to watch the film until the credits
rolled by. (DF)tR yanked my ears from my head and said "go to the mall young man
and buy me."

So, I bought the interesting compilation Career of Evil (most noticeable
for the absence of the title song).  The sheer juggernaut of rock that was
encapsulated in the live 7SDb and ME 262 had me ask for the aptly named
OYFoOYK for christmas
(talk about an odd christmas gift.. the Subhuman and Santa dont quite mix:)).

And thats that..from then on it was a feast of lp and cd and tape buying.

Soup spilled out,
Jason