BOC, first album

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Mon Dec 2 09:32:33 EST 1996

My first BOC album was OYFOOYK, which completely knocked me out.  I got it
when it first came out in 75, and at that time I had been listening to
things like Alex Harvey, Stone the Crows and Gary Glitter!  It is such a
great album - it still remains one of my favourites, and hearing the
opening to Subhuman still gets my pulse racing!  Needless to say, after
this baptism, I got the first 3 albums, which I love almost as much, and
the rest is history!

I only wish Elektra would do the decent thing and release Soft White
Underbelly!

Martin