SUBJECT: BOC Missing Albums - No Remastering

BREVARD Adrian R. (MSMail) ABrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Dec 2 11:11:00 EST 1996

Oopps forgot who posted but it had to do with 3PAK.  You probably know
by now that the first three albums were not re-mastered, I think Sony is
waiting for the boys to no longer exist on this plane of reality before
re-mastering their work.  3PAK may be your last chance to get the
original three albums.  Every where I look all of the old BOC is gone.
I still need to get T&M and thought I had plenty of time to do so.  Now
I may be forced to buy 3Pak just to get it.  Not good.

AB

OB CD - Gary Hoey's "Bug Alley" ( a crunchy cover of Black Magic Woman,
yes Gary actually sings on this one)