HW: 1st Album

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Mon Dec 2 06:59:20 EST 1996

Mike Parkington wrote:

> Max wrote:
> -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
>         Listening to It is the Business while pursuing, with a friend, our
> "experiments" with the ol' lysergic dethelymide, an interesting thing
> occured. First, we discovered that a picture in Alien4 fitted in exactly
> with a picture in a timothy leary book I was reading at the time

> There is obviously a moral to this story, it is possible to enjoy listening
> to iitbotftbd, but it requires that the listener first ingests a
> substantial quantity of powerful mind altering drugs.

i like the album.with or without drugs,but admit that it is not really
consistent with what i would expect from a hw album.i was a bit
disappointed at first,but now i accept it for what it is,and enjoy it.
it made a new hawk-fan of a friend of mine(a dead-head),who had until
then resisted my efforts to convert him.;)   rj